Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My name is...

My name is Kendall,
I am three,
My eyes are swollen..
I cannot see.

I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made,
My mommy so mad?

I wish I were better,
I wish I weren´t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy,
Would still want to hug me.

I can't do a wrong,
I can't speak at all,
Or else I'm locked up,
All day long.

When I'm awake,
I'm all alone,
The house is dark,
And nobody is home.

When my mommy does come home,
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get,
One whipping tonight.

I just heard a car,
My mommy is back,
From some bar

I hear her curse,
My name is called,
I press myself,
Against the wall.

I try to hide,
From her evil eyes,
I'm so afraid now,
I'm starting to cry.

She finds me weeping,
Calls me ugly words,
She says its my fault,
She suffers at work.

She slaps and hits me,
And yells at me more,
I finally get free,
And run to the door.

She's already locked it,
And I start to bawl,
She takes me and throws me,
Against the hard wall.

I fall to the floor,
With my bones nearly broken,
And my mommy continues,
With more bad words spoken.

"I'm sorry!", I scream,
But it´s now much to late,
Her face has been twisted,
Into an unimaginable shape.

The hurt and the pain,
Again and again,
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!

And she finally stops,
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless,
Sprawled on the floor.

My name is Kendall,
I am three,
Tonight my mommy,
Murdered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment